Article 1 (Application)
The Terms shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company related to the use of the Service.
Regarding the Service, the Company may specify various rules (hereinafter referred to as "the Individual Rules") such as rules for use in addition to the Terms. These Individual Rules, regardless of their names, shall form part of the Terms. If the rules of the Terms contradict the rules of the Individual Rules of the previous article, the rules of the Individual Rules shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Individual Rules.
Article 2 (Use Registration)
In the Service, the applicant for the registration agrees to the Terms and applies for the use registration by the method specified by the Company, and when the Company approves it, the use registration shall be completed.
If the Company determines that the applicant for the use registration has the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for the use registration, and shall not be obliged to disclose any reason.
If the applicant reports false information when applying for the use registration If it is the application from the person who has violated the Terms In addition, if the Company determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
The User shall appropriately manage the user ID and password of the Service at their own risk.
In any case, the User cannot assign or rent the user ID and password to the third party, or share them with the third party. If the combination of the user ID and password matches the registered information and the User logs in, the Company will consider that the user ID is used by the User themself.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the use of the user ID and password by the third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
The User shall pay by the payment method specified by the Company the usage fee which is separately specified by the Company and displayed on this website, as consideration for the paid part of the Service. If the User is late in paying the usage fee, the User shall pay the late payment fee at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
The User shall not perform the following acts when using the Service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyright, trademark rights, or intellectual property rights included in the Service, such as the contents of the Service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the server or network of the Company, other users, or other third parties
- Acts that commercially use the information obtained by the Service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Service
- Acts of unauthorized access, or any acts attempting such access
- Acts that collect or store personal information related to other users
- Acts that use the service for unauthorized purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third parties
- Acts that impersonate other users
- Acts of promoting, advertising, soliciting, and sales on the Service that the Company does not permit
- Acts that object to meet unfamiliar opposite sex
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces, related to the Service
- In addition, acts that the Company determines inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of the Provision of the Service, etc.)
If the Company determines that there is any of the following reasons, the Company shall be entitled to suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the User in advance.
If the computer system related to the Service is inspected or updated
If the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to irresistible force such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disaster, etc.
If the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
In addition, if the Company determines that the provision of the Service is difficult
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or the third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Usage Restriction and Cancellation of Registration)
If the User falls under any of the following, the Company shall be entitled to restrict the use of all or part of the Service to the User or cancel the registration as the User without notifying the User in advance.
- If any provision of the Terms is violated
- If a false fact in the registered matters is found
- If there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- If there is no response to the contact from the Company for a certain period
- If there is no use for a certain period after the final use, regarding the Service
- In addition, if the Company determines that the use of the Service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to the actions performed by the Company, based on this article.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
The User may withdraw from the Service through the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
The Company shall not guarantee explicitly and implicitly that the Service has not factual or legal defect (including defects, errors, bugs, infringements, etc. regarding safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a specific purpose, security, etc.).
The Company is not liable for any damage caused to the User due to the Service. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including the Terms) is a consumer contract specified in the Consumer Contract Law.
Even in the case specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damage (including cases where the Company or the User foresee or may foresee the occurrence of the damages) caused by special circumstances out of damages caused to the User by a default or an unlawful act by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). In addition, the compensation for damages caused to the User by a default or an unlawful act by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) is limited to the amount of usage fee received from the User in the month in which the damage occurred.
The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes between the User and other users or third parties regarding the Service.
Article 10 (Changes in Service Contents, etc.)
The Company shall be entitled to change the contents of the Service or suspend the provision of the Service without notifying the User. Hereby, the Company is not liable for any damage caused to the User.
If the Company determines necessary, the Company shall be entitled to change the Terms at any time without notifying the User. In addition, if the User starts to use the Service after the Terms changes, the User shall be considered to have agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notification or Communication)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless notified from the User of changes in accordance with a method separately specified by the Company, the Company shall consider the currently registered contact as valid and notify or contact the contact address. These are considered to have been reached to the User.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations）
The User shall not assign their rights or obligations based on the status on the use contract or the Terms to the third party or offer as collateral without prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
Japanese law shall be the governing law for the interpretation of the Terms. In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction by consent.